Each and every year, the festivities commence for the Rainbow Festival at 12:30 on the second Saturday in June to a large crowd gathered in the beautiful Gondola Meadows in Riverfront Park. It wasn't always this way; the first Pride Parade in 1992 was a couple of people marching on a sidewalk and there was no Festival portion of the event. But today the Festival has become a crowd pleaser, with up to 5,200+ people coming to see the entertainment, booths, beer garden and family area that have become a staple of the Rainbow Festival.
Organizations large and small, national and local join us for our Rainbow Festival every year by getting booth space to advertise their shops, services, advocacy and educational material. Groups ranging from Statewide LGBT organizations like Equal Rights Washington and local youth groups like INMx and Odyssey Youth to local businesses and shops like The Garland Theater, Over the Rainbow Shop and Native Bead Art participate in our festival. We also have a large family area with plenty of activities from face painting to children's bouncy castles and the WSU Raptor Club showing off their beautiful birds.
We invite all of you to come enjoy the fun this year in Gondola Meadows at Riverfront Park (South-West corner of the park by the Bloomsday Running Statues). The Rainbow Festival kicks off immediately after the Parade. Bring your friends, your family and your children! Celebrate our community. There is something for everyone at Pride; be a part of it.
To register your business, group, or organization to have a booth at the Rainbow Festival this year, please CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in volunteering to help with Pride or one of our many events or fundraisers throughout the year, please fill out this Volunteer Application.
2014 Rainbow Festival Booths Were:
- Safari Pearl
- Spokane Veterans For Peace Chapter #35
- AFSCME Council 28/WA Federation of State Employees
- The Alliance @ SFCC
- Proud Times
- Spokane Trans* People Group
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Washington and North Idaho
- Spokane County Library District
- Over The Rainbow Shop
- Lutheran Community Services Northwest
- Westminster Congregational & Veradale United Churches of Christ
- Washington State Human Rights Commission
- Hospice of Spokane
- Spokane AIDS Network (SAN)
- Dancin' Colors Tie Dye
- nYne Bar and Bistro
- Odyssey Youth Center
- Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund & Institute
- Pride Foundation
- Spokane County Democratic Party
- Spokane PFLAG
- Washington Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- OUTSpoken - KYRS
- Spokane Civic Theatre
- Riverday School
- Peace & Justice Action League of Spokane
- City of Spokane, Office of Police Ombudsman
- Sears Holdings
- Bethany Presbyterian Church
- Camp Ten Trees
- Sparkles Glitter Tattoo
- Envision Spokane
- NAMI Spokane
- Addison Specialty Services
- Spokane Regional Health District
- Castle Megastore Group
- Endorsing Higher Standards
- Pride Flags NW
- Inland Northwest Blood Center
- Imperial Sovereign Court Of Spokane
- Inland Northwest LGBT Center
- LHM Toyota
- Happy Hill Distributing
- EcoWater Spokane
- Spokane Police Department
- Metro Clothing
Under the INBA Tent:
- Pinot's Palette
- Winston & Cashatt Attorneys
- Amy Biviano CPA
- AAA Washington
- Numerica Credit Union
- Red Lion
Pride 2014 was a huge SUCCESS with 6,500 attendees!
We need help from our community-from YOU-to help us cover all of our expenses for the biggest and fastest growing Pride celebration the Inland Northwest has ever seen!
Your tax-deductible support and generosity make it happen.