These are the annual events OutSpokane produces each year. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Murder Mystery Dinner - Mid April
These are the other events in the community you will see our volunteers and Board Members at:
- Spokane Aids Network Holiday Boxing
- Spokane Aids Network Oscar Night
- Spokane Aids Network Stem and Stein
- Spokane Aids Network Aids Walk
- Martin Luther King March/Rally
- Pride Foundation Rainbow Awards
- Imperial Sovereign Court of Spokane Coronation
- ISCS Community Picnic & Softball Game
- College Diversity Panels
- GLBT Film Festival
If you are interested in volunteering to help with Pride or one of our many events or fundraisers throughout the year, please fill out this Volunteer Application.
Pride 2013 was a huge SUCCESS with 6,600 attendees!
We need help from our community-from YOU-to help us cover all of our expenses for the biggest and fastest growing Pride celebration the Inland Northwest has ever seen!
Your tax-deductible support and generosity make it happen.